Because I remember when you were here, and all the fun we had last year.
sick of justin bieber’s careless behavior, general misdemeanor, sexism and lack of respect for anything
CLAP YOUR HANDS
The fear of falling apart.
As Captain, I suggest we boldly back the fuck up Scotty
This was when I lost it
Cooking Fast and Fresh with West part 3 (x)
it jUST COMES BACK AROUND TO HIM BLESS
I WAS SO STRESSED THIS ENTIRE VIDEO LIKE OH MY GOD I WAS JUST WAITING FOR DISASTER I THINK MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS AT DANGEROUS HEIGHTS
You know the scene where Elsa’s arm apparently clips through her hair?
Not an error. It was an intentional choice by the animators.
Here, from the TV Tropes Crowning Moment of Awesome Page for Frozen:
"The shot where [Elsa] lets her hair down becomes [awesome] when…
weLL HOLY SHIT SIGUR RóS ARE NEARLY 20
guess what guys? Before the next new episode of supernatural, we will have the entire 3rd season of Sherlock.
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
↳ “Archangels are fierce. They’re absolute.
They’re heaven’s most terrifying weapon.”
One of the great moments watching the movie last night was seeing Chris Evans show up as Captain America. What was that like, getting back together? (x)